- 5/11/17: Dr. Kyung Jean Yoon, 3-Dimensional Crossbar Memory Embedding Two-Terminal Rectifying Selector for Next Generation Storage Memory
- 12/1/16: Simi, Update on TiO2/graphene hybrid ORR catalysts
- 11/16/16: Vishal, Update on Au-HOPG interface study
- 11/9/16: Hung-Sen, AFM-based work here and other works done before joining us
- 10/26/16: Ali, ALD-based SOFC interface and cathode engineering
- 10/19/16: Angela, ALD-based SOFC cathode for sintering, and TiOx/GO-based catalyst
- 10/5/16: Simi,TiO2/graphene-based ORR catalysts
- 9/28/16: Prof. Joon Hyung Shim at Korea Univ., his research on the topic of ALD and/or low-/intermediate-temperature SOFCs
- 9/14/16: Vishal, Evolution of gold-HOPG interfacial properties under coupled stress.
- 9/7/16: Oscar, LNF synthesis and cathode development.
- 8/31/16: Sean, LSCF-based cathode development with low temperature sintering.
- 5/23/16: Angela, Ali, Chee Seng,Mock presentations for ECS Meeting.
- 5/9/16: Ali, Mechanism study on the enhancement of noble metal cathode by oxide nano-coating
- 4/25/16: Simi,TiO2/graphene-based ORR catalysts
- 4/11/16: Angela, ALD-based TiO2-x ORR catalyst
- 4/4/16: Vishal, Impact of multiple stimuli on nanoscale contact
- 3/28/16: Sean, LSCF/GDC-based cathode fabrication for IT-SOFC
- 3/21/16: Spring recess - No Meeting
- 3/14/16: Simi, TiO2/graphene-based ORR catalysts
- 3/7/16: Dr. Gustavo Brunetto, Fundamentals of molecular dynamics simulations and his recent study.
- 2/29/16: Ali, Mechanism study on the enhancement of noble metal cathode by oxide nano-coating
- 2/22/16: Min, EDSL research overview for 2016!
- 2/15/16: President's Day - No Meeting
- 2/8/16: Simi (and Thomas), Lab safety/cleaning overview
- 12/8/15: Chee Seng, Summary of his work here at EDSL including AFM-based nano-SOFC cells and carbon/oxide hybrid supercapacitors.
- 12/1/15: Oscar, Spin-coating cathodic interlayers for SOFC.
- 11/24/15: Dr. Jin-Woo Han at NASA Ames, Dr. Han is a research scientist at the Center for Nanotechnology, NASA Ames Research Center. He will introduce the research currently active in his group.
- 11/10/15: Angela, Pre-treatment of graphene for atomic layer deposition. Many thanks to Simi for treating the fantastic Indian cuisine, Chaat!
- 11/3/15: Luis and Brandon, Graphene-based supercapacitors; literature review and preliminary work.
- 10/27/15: Thomas, His work on atomic layer deposition and platinum nano-crystal fabrication.
- 10/13/15: Arash, His work on colloid and slurry based deposition of metal oxides for fuel cell. Literature review and preliminary work.
- 10/6/15: Sean, His literature review on electrolyte-supported SOFC and a brief introduction to his plan on this.
- 9/29/15: Simi, Her recent study of carbon-based supercapacitor. Literature review and preliminary work.
- 9/22/15: Vishal, His AFM-based study of contacts under mechanical/electrical stimuli. Literature review and preliminary work.
- 9/11/15: Angela, Her work as an undergrad researcher at Dr. Lu's group including carbon nanostructure-based electrode fabrication.
- 9/4/15: Chee Seng, His recent work about nano-SOFC test setup and possibly some of his recent work on carbon-based supercapacitors.
- 8/28/15: Alireza (Ali), His recent work and plan. It will be mostly about graphene-based SOFC cathode.