Jeffrey W. Gilger, PhD
Office: SSM 306B
Lab: SSM 131
Meaghan N. Altman
Office: SSM 252B
Lab: SSM 131
T: (209) 228-2936
University of California, Merced
Psychological Sciences, SSHA
5200 N. Lake Road
Merced is located along Highway 99 in between Modesto and Fresno in the heart of the agricultural San Jaoquin Valley. Nestled alongside the Sierra Nevada mountain range it is less than two hours away from Yosemite National Park.
Directions to the CRADL lab from Lake or Bellevue Road are as follows:
- IF Approaching from Lake Road continue straight past the stop sign, IF approaching from Bellevue Road take a LEFT onto Lake Road at the stop sign.
- Turn on the second RIGHT off Lake Road onto Ranchers Road.
- Continue on Ranchers Road until it becomes Ansel Adams Road (the road will make a sharp right).
- Turn LEFT onto Mineral King Road.
- Turn LEFT into the LeGrand parking lot.
- Park in the space la-beled “Reserved for Research Participants”
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Jeffrey Gilger (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Meaghan Altman (email@example.com) or call us at (209)-228-4641. For more detailed directions on how to reach Merced, visit the UC Merced website.
You can download this map in PDF form here.