- David Laredo Razo (M.S., 8/16- )
Thesis Topic: Algorithms for multi-objective optimization problems.
- Timothy Lincoln (Ph.D., 8/15- )
Thesis Topic: MFault detection of HVAC systems in office buildings.
- Yousef Sardahi (Ph.D., 8/12-8/16)
Thesis: “Multi-Objective Optimal Design of Control Systems”.
- Yousef Naranjani (Ph.D., 8/12-8/16)
Thesis: “Algorithms for Multi-Objective Optimization of Dynamical Systems”
- Wei Liang (M.S., 8/12-12/14)
Thesis: "Modeling and Control of AHUs in Building HVAC System".
- Siyu Wu (Ph.D., 8/08-5/13)
Thesis: "System-Level Monitoring and Diagnosis of Building HVAC System".
- Bethany Robinson (M.S. non-thesis option, 8/09-5/11).
- Bo Song (Ph.D., 8/07-5/11) Thesis: "Control Studies of Time-Delayed Dynamical Systems".
- Hong Xu (M.S., 6.09) Thesis: "Tactile Feedback Control of Driver-by-wire Agriculture Machine".
- Joseph P. White (M.S., 6.07) Thesis: "Real Time Event Detection and Control of a Smart Knee Brace for Gait Rehabilitation".
- Huseyin Denli (Ph.D. 11.06) Thesis: "Structural-Acoustic Optimization of Composite Sandwich Structures".
- Andrew C. Davison (M.S., 8.06) Thesis: "Development of a Smart Knee Brace for Early Gait Rehabilitation of Stroke Patients".
- Yeliz Karakaya (M.S., 10.05) Thesis: "Instrumentation for Microscale Measurement and Characterization of Bio-Fibers".
- Chris A. Foster (Ph.D. 10.05)
Thesis: "Intelligent Controls of Drive-by-Wire Agricultural Vehicles".
- Stephanie Frangakis (M.S., 7.05) Thesis: "Material Parameter Identification of Acoustic Polymeric Foams via Theoretical Modeling and Experimental Measurements".
- Shufang Dong (Ph.D. 5.05)
Thesis: "Development and Control of Variable Resistance Exercise Device with Magnetorheological Fluids".
- Xiangyu Wang (Ph.D. 12.04) Thesis:
"Random Fatigue of Structures with Uncertain Parameters and Non-Gaussian Stress
- Melissa Rhoads (M.S., 5.04) Thesis:
"Design, Fabrication, and Evaluation of a Micro Testing Instrumentation
for Rapid Characterization of the Mechanical Properties of Electrospun Polymer
- Ozer Elbeyli (Ph.D. 1.04)
Thesis: "Analysis and Control of Nonlinear Stochastic Systems."
- Jie Sheng (Ph.D. 12.03) Thesis: "Control
of Non-smooth and Nonlinear Dynamic Systems."
- Glenn C. Gardner (M.S. 11.01) Thesis:
"Neural Network Modeling of Polyurethane Acoustical Materials."
- Luis G. Crespo (Ph.D. 11.01) Thesis:
"Deterministic and Stochastic Optimal Control, and Cell Mapping Methods."
- Priya Thamburaj (Ph.D. 6.01)
Thesis: "Structural-Acoustic Studies of Sandwich Structures for Global
- Prabir Barooah (M.S. 8.99) Thesis: "Lineal Sensors for Flow Sensing and Optimal Control of
Flow Progression in Resin Transfer Molding."
- Berna Berker (M.S. 7.99) Thesis: "On-Line Estimation and Control of the Flow Front Progression
in Resin Transfer Molding Process."
- Manu Krishnan
(M.S. 6.99) Thesis: "Non-Linear Adaptive Control of Precision Farming Machines."
- Scott M. Hirsch (Ph.D. 1.99) Thesis:
"Acoustic Boundary Control for Quieter Aircraft."
- Vijay Jayachandran (Ph.D. 12.98)
Thesis: "Impedance Based Control and Piezoelectric Shell Actuators for Suppressing
- Leslie A. Hersh (M.S. 6.97) Thesis:
"Neural Network Prediction of Surgical Outcome of Children with Cerebral Palsy
Using Pre-Operative Gait Analysis."
- Qing Xu (M.S. 1.97) Thesis: "Control
Strategies for Tremor Suppression."
- Wenjun Shen (M.S. 9.96) Thesis: "Adaptive Control of the Acoustic Field
in a Closed Cylindrical Shell Using Piezoelectric Actuators."
Back to top