Assistant professor in the Management Program at the University of California Merced. Before joining UC Merced, I was an assistant professor at the IMT Lucca in Italy, and prior to that, I spent my doctoral years at Boston University where I received my Ph. D. in Physics in May 2011.
My research is primarily data-oriented, focusing on the evolution of large multiscale socio-economic systems by applying concepts and methods from complex systems, statistical physics, and management and innovation science.
Recent Activity and Announcements
- Career growth, longevity, output, collaboration in science
- Growth, life-cycles, and coevolution in complex systems
- Spatial mobility and innovation networks
- Team science, organization
- Innovation and management science